Something to aspire to

Jiu Jitsu Forums Forums Jiu Jitsu Discussion Something to aspire to

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

rediska
    Participant

Something to aspire to!

irishman301
    Participant

Awesome videos!

I saw the Roy Harris one before, and I love it. I like the part where he says “When you are a Black Belt, and you give a seminar, people will test you and your mindset. Therefore, you need to have a reliable skill set to back it up.”
    I don’t know why, but that’s a motivating speech for some reason.

christiancastleman
    Participant

Roy is one of the best…(same master as me too)

rediska
    Participant

Here is some more interesting stuff:  A 5th degree BB test in another style of JJ!

More stuff!  A 5th degree BB test in another style of JJ! Includes a 1 vs 2 free spar!
    Here is something that is both cool, beautiful and deadly: black sash kungfu demo!
    Here  is a bit just for laughs!

rediska
    Participant

Saw this online. Check out the guy in the pink kurtka! Pure awesome.

rediska
    Participant

My bro sent me this: I don’t really know what to think. But I suppose it’s interesting.

bma_mat
    Participant

Rediska, our new troll is out doing you. Pick up the pace or you’ll become irrelevant to us.

rediska
    Participant

Bma_mat, this “troll” is my former coach. You have to forgive him his personality quirks. He is 13-0 in MMA and is just plain funny. We have had some rough times, but now he is making up for it.

regaldeagle
    Participant

Rediska, go away. Literally Noone here appreciates your trolling. To do this on Joy’s post about her gym further indicates you are only here to insult and derail, not actually be a part of the community or care about it.

rediska
    Participant

You are wrong about me. If I didn’t care about certain people, I wouldn’t have come here in the first place.

Waaaaiittt… I think my mind is playing tricks on me again. I hate it when that happens. How is what I am thinking possible?!
    Go apologize to Stacey for me.

regaldeagle
    Participant

Dude..you are a loon.

rediska
    Participant

Nope, this is definitely it. Well, I’m sorry, I didn’t know.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.