Should we switch back to OLD forum?

Jiu Jitsu Forums Forums The lockeroom Should we switch back to OLD forum?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

jackjitsu
    Keymaster

Trying to figure out how to migrate to the current best forum software.   But its going to take time.

Ive sank so much time into this, I need to get real work done for a while, and then I can make another attempt.

Problem is, the migration path is not obvious.  I have to setup test servers, do test migrations, and build custom code for redirects.  Its a ridiculous amount of work and
    I have to start all over again. UGH

nathan barley
    Participant

It sucks the recent ‘upgrade’ has caused you so much trouble. Good luck with the next attempt.

Birdman
    Participant

I liked the original forum setup. I semi vot used to the last one but this switch is just bad. I would say go back but you already seem to have things in the works.

I hardly ever post mainly just check in every couple days see whats going on. This is a chill forum and helped me get my start in jiu-jitsu.

davou
    Participant

I agree with others, new forum is clunky

stevebuyshouses
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I will post still regardless but this one is harder to jive with from a mobile prospective. Tapatalk type integration helps me navigate through different forums quickly and helps… Just my opinion. After each switch we do dip in posts and activity on the boards.</p>

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.