Jiu-jitsu, Sex and carnival…Real Rio second trailer

Jiu Jitsu Forums Forums Jiu Jitsu Discussion Jiu-jitsu, Sex and carnival…Real Rio second trailer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Connection Rio
    Participant

Find out who missed out and meet more of the people featured on the Real Rio show – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QbW6DTKZB0

bigyouth85
    Participant

those guys suck for missing out on those three ways. Good luck with that happening again.

MentalMartialArtist
    Participant

what is that and how can i be a part of it

jackjitsu
    Keymaster

That last guy is surely dead by now :rofl:

Is this whole video a joke??? I hope so…. otherwise… Dirty I need Mannys phone number so I can laugh at him 😆

Dirtyrancher
    Participant

I’m already gonna give him crap about it at the pan am, so I’ll double it up, as well as try to make the vid go viral so everyone else does too.

Connection Rio
    Participant

That last guy is surely dead by now :rofl:

Is this whole video a joke??? I hope so…. otherwise… Dirty I need Mannys phone number so I can laugh at him 😆

No joke.

jackjitsu
    Keymaster

I’m already gonna give him crap about it at the pan am, so I’ll double it up, as well as try to make the vid go viral so everyone else does too.

He gets tapped out, and passes out before a threesome, in the same day?!?!? I hope he hasnt killed himself at this point :rofl: Poor poor manny… 😆

Good kid. I used to roll with him when he was half his current size. Crazy watching him grow up that fast. Now he’s a young man, and im OLD 😆

Connection Rio
    Participant

what is that and how can i be a part of it

As of right now it is optional to anyone who stays at the Connection Rio houses.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.