Jiu-jitsu, Sex and carnival...Real Rio second trailer
  • Connection Rio
    0.00 KarmaPMPosts: 431
    Find out who missed out and meet more of the people featured on the Real Rio show -
  • bigyouth85
    0.00 KarmaPMPosts: 2
    those guys suck for missing out on those three ways. Good luck with that happening again.

• MentalMartialArtist
    0.00 KarmaPMPosts: 87
    what is that and how can i be a part of it

• jackjitsujackjitsu
    916.00 KarmaPMPosts: 17,484
    Platinum VIP Member
    That last guy is surely dead by now :rofl:

Is this whole video a joke??? I hope so.... otherwise... Dirty I need Mannys phone number so I can laugh at him :lol:

Support JJF with a premium account, and get access to signatures and avatars. Click on the JJF STORE http://www.jiujitsuforums.com/store

• DirtyrancherDirtyrancher
    282.00 KarmaPMPosts: 3,841
    Platinum VIP Member
    I'm already gonna give him crap about it at the pan am, so I'll double it up, as well as try to make the vid go viral so everyone else does too.
    Brown (crap) belt in watered down, not from the source, taught to stall in combative yoga matches.

• Connection Rio
    That last guy is surely dead by now :rofl:

Is this whole video a joke??? I hope so.... otherwise... Dirty I need Mannys phone number so I can laugh at him :lol:

No joke.

• jackjitsujackjitsu
    916.00 KarmaPMPosts: 17,484
    Platinum VIP Member
    I'm already gonna give him crap about it at the pan am, so I'll double it up, as well as try to make the vid go viral so everyone else does too.

He gets tapped out, and passes out before a threesome, in the same day?!?!? I hope he hasnt killed himself at this point :rofl: Poor poor manny... :lol:

Good kid. I used to roll with him when he was half his current size. Crazy watching him grow up that fast. Now he's a young man, and im OLD :lol:
    Support JJF with a premium account, and get access to signatures and avatars. Click on the JJF STORE http://www.jiujitsuforums.com/store

• Connection Rio
    what is that and how can i be a part of it

As of right now it is optional to anyone who stays at the Connection Rio houses.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion